A fire was extinguished on the roof of the Premier shopping center in Ryazan

A fire was extinguished on the roof of the Premier shopping center in Ryazan

The fire was put out on the roof of the Premier Mall. According to the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Ryazan region, the call came in at 15.23. At 15.37 the fire was liquidated.

More than a thousand people were evacuated from the shopping center, there were no reports of victims.

As clarified in the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the electrical panel of the restaurant on the third floor. The staff de-energized the shield and began extinguishing. The fire area is one square meter.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.