News

Gas boiler exploded in a residential building on Sakhalin – Rossiyskaya Gazeta

In one of the apartments of a residential building on Nevelskaya Street, 2G in the village of Troitskoye, Sakhalin Region, a gas boiler caught fire, as a result a fire started and a gas boiler exploded. One person was injured.

“It was handed over to ambulance doctors for delivery to the Ankudinov Yuzhno-Sakhalin City Hospital,” reported in the press service of the regional headquarters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

The fire in the apartment was quickly eliminated by the firefighters who arrived at the scene. An explosion knocked out windows and doors in the apartment.

After the emergency, 20 people were evacuated. Gas and electricity supplies were temporarily cut off in the area of ​​the incident. Gas emergency workers and rescuers work on site. The reasons for what happened are being investigated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button