News

Gas cylinder caused major fire in Izhevsk – Rossiyskaya Gazeta

In Izhevsk, two houses were completely burned down due to the depressurization of the gas cylinder. About it reported in the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the region. The emergency happened on Wednesday morning on the Yakshur-Bodinsky tract in the area of ​​private buildings.

A fire started in one of the residential buildings, then the fire spread to nearby objects. To fight the fire, 10 fire trucks and more than 30 people of the Ministry of Emergency Situations were needed.

The fire was localized in an hour and a half, but before that the rescuers had to lay a five-hundred-meter main line for water to the nearest river.

The area of ​​the fire was 250 sq. meters. The fire destroyed all buildings on one of the sites. A 76-year-old pensioner was injured, he received burns to his face. Rescuers managed to defend the property of neighbors, the ministry said in a statement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button