Soon the owners of summer cottages will be able to enjoy strawberries from their own garden. These fragrant berries are an element of many desserts. You can prepare a beautiful and tasty strawberry dish in just 20 minutes, this will require literally three ingredients.
- strawberries – 800 g;
- dark or milk chocolate – 90 g;
- white chocolate – 90 g;
- odorless vegetable oil – 2 tsp.
- Rinse the strawberries under running cold water. Let the water drain completely and the berries dry. Do not remove the stalks, with them the dessert will look more interesting. In addition, it will be more convenient to eat the dish by holding the berry in chocolate by the stalk.
- Spread the dried berries on a plate in one layer and remove for 10-15 minutes. into the freezer. On chilled berries, chocolate icing will harden faster and more evenly.
- Melt the two types of chocolate separately in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Pour 1 tsp into melted chocolate. vegetable oil, mix well. For decoration, set aside 1-2 tsp. each type of chocolate in pastry bags.
- Take the strawberries out of the freezer. Place each berry on a wooden skewer, dip it in melted chocolate, leaving the stalk clean.
- Lay the glazed berries on a board covered with parchment. Garnish with reserved chocolate, using pastry bags to streak in a contrasting color.
- Place the glazed strawberries in the refrigerator to fully stabilize the glaze, about 10 minutes.
Dessert doesn’t have to be time-consuming. If the celebration is already on the nose, and your strength is running out – try to cook soft and fluffy strawberry cake. You don’t even need to turn on the oven.