Salads are very popular with housewives, since they can be prepared from a variety of products, and the result can be offered to both relatives at the family table and guests at the holiday. One of the simple and tasty options is a puff salad with smoked chicken, cheese and tomatoes.
- smoked chicken fillet – 250 g;
- chicken eggs – 3 pcs.;
- tomatoes – 2 pcs.;
- garlic – 2-3 cloves;
- hard cheese – 100 g;
- mayonnaise – 70–100 g.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes.
- Hard boil eggs, peel and finely chop.
- Wash the tomatoes. If the skin is thick and rough, remove it. Remove seeds. Cut the pulp into medium-sized cubes, drain the juice that stands out.
- Peel and mince the garlic. Mix it with tomatoes.
- Grate the cheese on a fine or medium grater.
- Lay out the products in layers in the following order: chicken, mayonnaise, tomatoes with garlic, mayonnaise, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese.
- Leave the salad to soak, serve.
Another easy-to-prepare yet delicious chicken dish – salad with cheese and pineapple. You can also serve this salad for the holiday table.