A Mexican dish at home is quite a feasible task. Surprise guests and family members with tacos stuffed with chicken and tomatoes. The basis of this dish is corn tortilla with meat filling. Preparing Mexican tacos is easy and simple, about half an hour in the kitchen will be enough.
- chicken fillet – 500 g;
- tomatoes – 1 kg;
- vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.;
- tortilla (corn) – 6 pcs.;
- cilantro, coriander – 3 g;
- lime juice – 2 g;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- green onions – to taste;
- hot chilli pepper – 1 pc.
- ground black pepper, salt – to taste.
- Heat the skillet well over high heat. Cut the tomatoes into large pieces and fry on each side until crispy. We shift them onto a plate.
- Chicken meat cut into cubes, salt and pepper. Pour 1 tsp into the pan. vegetable oil. When it warms up well, spread the chicken and fry it until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl with the tomatoes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour the remaining oil into the pan.
- Finely chop the onion and fry. Add finely chopped chili pepper, fry lightly.
- Add lemon juice, chicken and tomatoes. We mix everything well. Add finely chopped cilantro and green onion.
- Heat the cakes in the microwave for about 45 seconds. We fold them in half and fill them with the cooked chicken filling. Serve tacos hot with lime wedges.