Lush and very quick to prepare vanilla dessert. A cupcake in a mug, or a mug cake, is a great option when you suddenly want something sweet. This dessert is very popular because it is prepared as quickly as possible and from the available ingredients. And the taste is something between a biscuit and a vanilla cupcake.
- eggs – 1 pc.;
- sugar – 1.5 tbsp. l.;
- vanilla sugar – 1 tsp;
- wheat flour – 1.5 tbsp. l.;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- water – 1 tbsp. l.;
- sunflower oil – 1 tbsp. l.;
- salt – to taste.
How to cook a vanilla cupcake in the microwave in 7 minutes:
- In a deep bowl, beat the chicken egg washed under running water. Add salt, vanilla and regular sugar. Be sure to add salt, because this will make the taste of the cake more vivid.
- Beat the mixture with a whisk until light bubbles form.
- Add whole wheat flour and baking powder for dough. Mix everything with a whisk until smooth. Baking powder can be replaced with baking soda mixed with citric acid in a ratio of five to three.
- Add refined sunflower oil (odorless) and water. Mix the dough again until smooth.
- The dough should be thick but easy to pour. Grease the bottoms of a pair of mugs suitable for heating in a microwave oven with a small amount of sunflower oil.
- Divide the dough evenly among the circles. Pour the dough into two-thirds of the mug. Remember that not all utensils are microwave safe. For example, metal, gold-plated and thin plastic will not work.
- Bake cupcakes in the microwave for two minutes at 800 watts. But it is best to focus on your microwave oven and its individual characteristics.
- The vanilla cupcakes should rise well, spring up when pressed, but not burn on the bottom. Dessert is conveniently served directly in mugs. Top with jam, chocolate syrup or condensed milk. But even without this, the cake will turn out to be very tasty and sweet.