This delicate dish is suitable for every day – it can be served with any side dish for lunch or dinner. Preparing chicken liver in cream is very simple and fast enough – it will take literally 30 minutes in the kitchen.
- chicken liver – 500 g;
- cream 20% – 200-250 ml;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- vegetable oil – 30-50 ml;
- spices, salt – to taste.
How to cook tender chicken liver in cream in a pan
- Rinse the liver in cold water, remove the films.
- Put a frying pan with vegetable oil on the stove.
- Warm up, lay out the liver, fry for five minutes. Can be covered.
- Chop the onion, add it to the liver, fry for another four minutes.
- Pour a glass of boiling water, salt, pepper, mix.
- Extinguishing time – from 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat the cream in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour into the liver, mix, hold for five minutes under the lid.