Some categories of recipients of social assistance measures need to apply for an extension of payments

1) Monthly allowance for a child;

2) Monthly compensation social payment to a parent or other legal representative, a citizen of the Russian Federation, living together and actually raising a child at home, who is temporarily not provided with a place in an educational organization implementing an educational program of preschool education;

3) Monthly compensation social payments to large families with three or more children;

4) Monthly compensation social payments to large families in connection with the birth of the third and each of the subsequent children until the child reaches the age of three;

5) Monthly cash payment for a child aged three to seven years inclusive;

6) Monthly compensation payment to certain categories of citizens;

7) Monthly compensation cash payment to persons classified as combat veterans.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button